THE NEW EFFECTIVE (AND FUN)
MONTHLY MARKETING & MEDIA CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR RESTAURANTS
Cooking with Color 4 Kids is a fun, interactive, recorded and live cooking class held in restaurants throughout the U.S.
for kids aged 8 -18 and their parents. The event is led via video by Kristen Hess, a NYC-based Food Stylist, Chef and
Photographer, and Creator of the food blog, The Artful Gourmet. The chef will also be showing you how to make the
same delicious dishes for a Fall menu that Kristen is making on the screen.
Cooking with Color 4 Kids is based around the basic principles of teaching kids how to cook healthy, colorful and
seasonal dishes using fresh fruits, vegetables and natural ingredients.
BENEFITS FOR RESELLERS:
BENEFITS FOR RESTAURANTS:
BENEFITS FOR RESTAURANT CUSTOMERS:
* Get additional monthly revenue from every Cooking with Color event your customers hold.
* Increase your value to customers as a trusted advisor.
* Online promotion of your customers gift/loyalty card program.
* Additional monthly revenue with no upfront cost.
* Includes online marketing to promote the event.
* eDiningnews handles the reservations for the event and the collection of fees.
* Oppportunity to demonstrate commitment to promoting healthy eating for kids.
* Announcement of the event on restaurant-specific page on the eDiningNews website.
* Design of restaurant-specific handout or poster for marketing the event.
* Design and production of e-mail for promotion to restaurant customer list.
* Social media promotion (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).
* Local, affordable, educational, entertaining and fun event for kids and parents.
* Delivery via the Internet of monthly 28-minute Cooking with Color 4 Kids video program.
*HTML e-mail template about the program for your newsletter
* Handout describing program
* Telemarketing script
For questions about the program, contact David
Hillman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up for
news about the date of the next Cooking with Color
4 Kids event.